- Exchanging knowledge about their children’s needs, activities, interests and progress with the staff.
- Helping at sessions of the PreSchool via the Parent rota.
- Sharing their own special interests with the children.
- Helping to provide, make and look after the equipment and materials used in the children’s play activities.
- Being part of the management of the PreSchool via the parent committee.
- Joining in community activities in which the PreSchool takes part.
The PreSchool has a dated rota which you can sign if you would like to help at a particular session or sessions of the PreSchool. Helping at the session enables you to see what the day-to-day life of the PreSchool is like and to join in helping the children to get the best out of their activities.
Joining the rota is not the only means of taking part in the life of the PreSchool. You can offer to take part in a session by sharing your own interests and skills with the children. Do feel free to arrange to drop into the PreSchool, if you would like to see it at work or to speak with the staff.